Friday 12 October 2012

Urban Bohemia

After a busy summer of internships and visits in London I am just getting back into the way of things in my final year at university.
My Minor Project will be following the trend 'Urban Bohemia' which combines the harsh geometric shapes of the urban cityscape and the fluidity and rich colours of the bohemia.


My workbay; a wall of inspiration for my Minor Project!


 After spending the last two weeks in the print rooms to try out different designs i now have my final three layouts decided on. This week I have been working hard to get them ready to put on screens so that i can get back into the printroom and do some experimenting!


1 of 3 final designs
This year i want to experiment as much as possible with textures and techniques so i will be mixing pleating, laser cutting and screen printing.... we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment