Friday 7 December 2012

Let the drawing commence!

My drawing is now well underway. I feel like I know what I am doing and what direction my drawing is going to take now. To begin with I was a little lost and was not liking anthing I was producing but after a quick chat with my lovely tutor Lianne and some inspirational images on Pinterest I feel ready to get stuck in!




So I have decided to get together a little drawing set, it's only in it's beginning stages but I think it is coming along nicely! I made this wooden structure inspired by Lars Vilks' "Nimis" sculpture and am planning to make more items through observation to draw also.
I am really pleased with how my bay is looking, surrounded by all my small found objects and handmade bits and pieces, it feels like a little creative wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment